Bigger ShoutBox
Click here to maximize the Shout Box
Newest Members
lildickednycsub, Mick681, pupboi366, Rman, Sparkles
2028 Registered Users
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#43139 - 08/20/09 08:30 PM Cattle Prods!
Magdalene Stern Offline
Magdalene Stern

Loc: Cleveland, OH
Has anyone played with these? If so, what was your experience like? What type of cattle prod was it?

#43166 - 08/21/09 02:19 AM Re: Cattle Prods! [Re: Magdalene Stern]
ChastityToy Offline
ChastityToy of Mistress S

Loc: US Pacific Northwest
Ms. Brutal Gemini applied a cattle prod several times directly on my testicles in a session three years ago. For me, it was a short, harsh "electric" pain that I can't say I enjoyed. In a funny way though I was amused by my own body's response, which was to instantly and helplessly collapse to the floor.

A man who knows his place. A slave who is learning.

#43173 - 08/21/09 05:31 AM Re: Cattle Prods! [Re: Magdalene Stern]
MsJadis Offline
msjadis.com

Loc: Sydney w/ Travels
Yes! They're very fun! It's a short, sharp, harsh very electrical sensation. Fantastic fun when applied to the cock and balls although they do cause a lot of swelling/bruising. Also just good for generally terrifying subs.

#43229 - 08/21/09 11:59 PM Re: Cattle Prods! [Re: Magdalene Stern]
MsServalan Offline
msservalan.com

Loc: Sydney, Australia
I have one (and a stun gun as well)...

I've tried the cattle prod on myself a few times - I don't find it particularly painful (though I'm only using it on my calf) - more just a sharp zap. It's more a surprise sort of shock if you know what I mean.

I use it quite a bit in session - it's apparently a *lot* more painful on genitals than it is on legs - snicker... if you use it a lot on the cock it will produce an oedema that takes a couple of hours to come up and couple of days to go down. Two or three zaps are less likely to do this.

I'm not sure exactly what sort it is - it has a medium length handle "prod" part rather than being a small hand-held unit... I thought it was more intimidating that way wink It was a gift from a certain sub - hehe.

I can look up the paperwork if you like and give you more info.

#43249 - 08/22/09 08:31 AM Re: Cattle Prods! [Re: MsServalan]
adam4cbt Offline
longing for ball pain

Loc: NSW, Australia
Probably time to see how much cock oedema you can get - woops! did I say that? shocked

#43376 - 08/23/09 12:51 PM Re: Cattle Prods! [Re: adam4cbt]
MsJadis Offline
msjadis.com

You did......and it's the type of thing that MsServalan is likely to remember :P

#43455 - 08/23/09 10:48 PM Re: Cattle Prods! [Re: Magdalene Stern]
Slave Monty 1 Offline
Chased(mistresschase.com)

Loc: San Diego, Calif.
I think I'll have my Mistress stick to "sounds" and a few eros tek devices; cattle prods to the genitals sounds too painful for this wimp. cry

Monty

#43590 - 08/25/09 05:29 AM Re: Cattle Prods! [Re: MsJadis]
adam4cbt Offline
longing for ball pain

And it hasn't taken long to find out cry grin Odd distorted bulges all along my cock ... Probably would have been worse if I wasn't so squirmy. I don't understand how every session I believe I'll just relax and take all the prodding (or whipping, or piercing or....) - and then I go and squirm like a baby. Even managed to squirm with quite a bit of restraint - Bother.

By nice oedema

#43596 - 08/25/09 09:48 AM Re: Cattle Prods! [Re: adam4cbt]
MsServalan Offline
msservalan.com

the funniest thing ever was you running in a little circle as your balls were attached to the overhead suspension and I chased you with the cattle prod... oh - until you were dizzy enough to fall down.

Lucky I was almost down too from laughing so much!

We totally need Ms Jadis on one side with the cattle prod and me on the other with the stun gun to get the full effect wink whistle grin

#43604 - 08/25/09 12:26 PM Re: Cattle Prods! [Re: MsServalan]
MsJadis Offline
msjadis.com

A fine plan Mistress!!

#43626 - 08/25/09 06:39 PM Re: Cattle Prods! [Re: MsJadis]
adam4cbt Offline
longing for ball pain

I guess that's a done deal then Mistresses. crazy And I've rashly asked Mistress Servalan to fully restain me next time and really, really work over my cock so the swelling is ...well, we'll see. Just not thinking straight sick

@ Mistress Athena x - Mistress, I hope you don't feel your original question has been diverted - just a real time example of cattle prod effects.

#43901 - 08/28/09 07:06 PM Re: Cattle Prods! [Re: adam4cbt]
hardenough Online   content
Scene tek

Loc: Oregon
You are a braver man than I am Adam.

#44020 - 08/31/09 10:52 AM Re: Cattle Prods! [Re: Magdalene Stern]
skott Offline
slave to Ms Servalan

Loc: Sydney Australia
As Ms Servalan has said, the cattle prod anywhere but the genitals does not hurt excessively. It makes a loud 'snapping' noise and is of shock value more than pain value.

Applied to the cock and testicles though is in a league of it's own. Not for the faint of heart.

#44101 - 09/01/09 03:55 AM Re: Cattle Prods! [Re: skott]
Ms.Boss Offline
Anti-Hostess

Loc: Pittsburgh PA USA
I have no experience with this and need to learn.

#44133 - 09/01/09 05:25 PM Re: Cattle Prods! [Re: Ms.Boss]
skott Offline
slave to Ms Servalan

Mistress,

Once you start I am sure you will quickly become an expert in the delicate art of the cattle prod.

#44198 - 09/02/09 04:56 AM Re: Cattle Prods! [Re: Ms.Boss]
adam4cbt Offline
longing for ball pain

Mistress, I hope when you do, you find a slave that can cause you as much amusement as I seem to give Ms Servalan. The secret seems to be that cattle proding the balls produces uncontrollable terror in me - SO not dignified. I'd suggest a slave with lots of imagination and insuffient self-control grin

#45891 - 09/21/09 01:54 PM Re: Cattle Prods! [Re: adam4cbt]
Ms.Boss Offline
Anti-Hostess

Perhaps you and skott can serve as demonstration tools someday before Ms Servalan and myself? grin

Ms Boss

#45943 - 09/21/09 11:41 PM Re: Cattle Prods! [Re: Ms.Boss]
MsServalan Offline
msservalan.com

That's an awesome plan!

At the very least I'll have to make a video of him squirming and scrabbling around - it really is hilarious!

#45963 - 09/22/09 08:17 AM Re: Cattle Prods! [Re: Ms.Boss]
adam4cbt Offline
longing for ball pain

Mistress, I'd be honoured to have my balls used for any demonstrations you would like crazy

Mistress Servalan's idea is also a really good one - although I seem to be learning some self-control (at least when properly restrained grin). Hope that wouldn't spoil the fun Mistress. Of course you could trade off squirming for brutality wink

#49406 - 10/23/09 09:48 PM Re: Cattle Prods! [Re: MsServalan]
Ms.Boss Offline
Anti-Hostess

smile

#49450 - 10/24/09 03:14 PM Re: Cattle Prods! [Re: Ms.Boss]
hemp_slut Offline
new to the forums

Hello All,

I bet the reason it hurts so much more on the genitals is the lack of muscle to take the current. I have been curious to feel this on lesser sensitive areas, but I have to admit..shocks that cause edema is not on my curiosity list.

On a side note- the electrostim play just doesn't do it for me anymore.. its like my nerves have been re-wired..just cant enjoy it.. sometimes I wonder if I ran too much juice thru there smirk who knows.. strange things happen after forty.

P.S. As a side engineering project, i am designing a copy cat of my own electro stim power unit just to see how cheap these things really are to build. So far the parts are around twenty dollars for a non-programmable style like the P.E.S with manual knobs.

Steve

#50156 - 10/30/09 11:01 PM Re: Cattle Prods! [Re: Magdalene Stern]
Doug Offline
Mind Spelunker

I have been shocked with a cattle prod on several occasions, but it is now a hard limit. At my age (55), sending an electric shock through my body seems intuitively like a bad idea.

They are not all alike, and some have different levels. I've had it barely bother me or knock me across the room.

Try to be alive. You will be dead soon enough. - William Saroyan

#50250 - 11/01/09 02:24 PM Re: Cattle Prods! [Re: Magdalene Stern]
Virage Offline
mastervirage.com

Loc: NYC
Cattle prods can be quite painful and the involuntary reflexes interesting. Remember, it's a device used to coax a 1500 lb animal, so on a 200lb human the effects will be somewhat exaggerated.

Tasers, and the like, are quite similar, however in most states, NJ being one of them, cattle prods are considered agricultural equipment, but stun guns/tasers are considered weapons and can carry stiff penalties for mere possession, let along use. The difference in output function isn't that much. But the law in NY and NJ does differentiate.

#60765 - 02/27/10 04:15 PM Re: Cattle Prods! [Re: Ms.Boss]
skott Offline
slave to Ms Servalan

Ms Boss,

How are your cattle prod experiences going? It seems there may well be 'demonstrations' in the not too distant future. Yay and Huzzah

#60771 - 02/27/10 04:26 PM Re: Cattle Prods! [Re: skott]
Ms.Boss Offline
Anti-Hostess

I have not used one yet. Perhaps you can be my first?

Ms Boss

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Follow Irene Boss on Twitter!
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays